About This Event
Over 55 food trucks will sell all types of food, with EVERY menu including a $2 sample. Once inside the festival, you can use cash or credit cards at all bars and food trucks (assuming the trucks takes credit card, most do). The event will include live bands, lawn games, eating contests, local vendor marketplace, kid's zone, cooking classes, and more.
Yes, you can hit up a food truck roundup any night night of the week, but none offer the entertainment, sheer variety of trucks, and fun, full festival atmosphere of Street Eats! Plus, $2 samples from every participating truck!
Tickets: $12 online, $15 at the gate; VIP $65; kids 12 and under are FREE; parking is included in ticket prices
REQUIRED ITEMS FOR ACCEPTANCE:
- 2019 SRPMIC Business Licence
- Certificate of Insurance
- SRPMIC Health Permit
-Picture of Power Plug
Female/Male Gender Split57 %43 %
Past or Current Sponsors and Vendors
Previous Year Total Exhibitors, Vendors and Sponsors: 99
Event Terms and Cancellation Policy
FOOD VENDOR RULES & GUIDELINES
• Food Vendor Applications and all supporting documentation must be submitted by February 1, 2019. Salt River Fields is not responsible for applications that do not include
the necessary documentation.
• Submission of an application does not guarantee acceptance to the event. Due to the limited space, vendor selection will be based on menu, completion of paperwork, and
payment. In addition, SRF utilizes the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) and as such, SRF reserves the right to limit the number of participating Food
Vendors in all lines of business (i.e. Shaved Ice, Fry Bread, etc.). Any application fees submitted will be refunded to any vendor not approved.
• Vendors not acting in good faith or vendors who are intentionally misleading will have their booth/truck shut down and escorted off the premises.
• All vendors must hold a Current (2019) SRPMIC business license. https://secure.srpmic-nsn.gov/BusinessLicense/
• SPACE IS LIMITED / TRUCKS WILL BE ACCEPTED ON A FIRST-COME BASIS.
MENU & BEVERAGES
• Menus can contain as many items as you would like. HOWEVER, YOU MUST INCLUDE AT LEAST (1) SAMPLE ITEM THAT IS VALUED AT $2 AND MUST BE AVAILABLE
THROUGHOUT THE EVENT. Sample item cannot be soda or water.
• Food Vendor menus will be approved on a first come basis. All menus are subject to approval by Salt River Fields. Menu prices listed on application may not change before
or anytime during the event.
• SUBMISSION OF AN APPLICATION DOES NOT GUARANTEE AN APPROVAL FOR PARTICIPATION FOR THE EVENT
• All beverages will be sold by Salt River Fields. However, vendors can purchase water/ soda from Salt River Fields, at a price just above cost, to resell at their booth at a
predetermined price, set by Salt River Fields.
• VENDORS NOT ADHERING TO THE ABOVE POLICIES WILL BE FINED $300
• Vendors are responsible for setup and teardown of all signage, tents, tables, and equipment. You may use only your assigned space.
• Vehicles are only allowed on the event site for setup prior to the event and for teardown after the event closes. You will be notified when it is safe to bring your vehicle onto
the event site. All vendors will receive a confirmation letter regarding load-in and load-out times.
• All tents, booths, and/or canopies must be made from fire retardant materials. Each food vendor must have an approve fire extinguisher (carbon dioxide or multi-purpose
dry chemical & a minimum of 20 lbs.) in their booth.
• All food vendors are responsible for complying with all City of Scottsdale and State of Arizona guidelines for food service to the public.
• In an effort to protect your space and effectively maintain cleanliness of the event, any vendor found not staffing their booth, for an extended amount of time will be
required to “close their booth” for the duration of the event. Vendors not adhering to this policy will be fined $300.
LOAD – IN / LOAD-OUT INFORMATION
• Vendors will receive a STREET EATS VENDOR GUIDE which will outline load in/out information as well as event point of contact information before the event.
• All Street Eats participants and their employees are expected to serve as a positive representation of the community and at no time should engage in any illegal activities.
Any vendor found in violation of these rules can be fined and immediately removed from the festival.
• SRF, employees, related festival providers and participating sponsors will NOT be responsible for any injury, loss, or damage that may occur to the vendor, its employees or
property prior to, during or subsequent to the period covered by the vending contract. The vendor signing this contract expressly releases all of the aforementioned from
any and all claims from such loss, damage or injury.
• SRF is grateful for the support of our sponsors. All vendors are expected to work with our sponsors and follow contract specifications when applicable. This event will be
photographed and/or videotaped. By participation in this event, you hereby consent to the use of your likeness or image in those photographs or video for future promotional
consideration by Salt River Fields at Talking Stick and Affordable Food Festivals LLC.