About This Event
Largest single day event in the San Fernando Valley with over 100,000 attendees. Attractions include two live stages, cocktail lounge, carnival with zip line and Ferris Wheel, food trucks and 300 artists and local businesses
Past or Current Sponsors and Vendors
Total Previous Year Vendors: 300
Prohibited Vendor Types
Event Terms and Cancellation Policy
1. The Sherman Oaks Chamber of Commerce (SOCC) and event management reserves the right to jury any item based on quality, uniqueness and product mix. Acceptance into the event does not constitute exclusivity.
2. Cashier’s check or money order must be payable to the SOCC.
3. Event hours are from 10am to 6pm. Setup begins at 6am. Vehicle must be off property by 9:15 am. No Exceptions. Your space will be forfeited if you are not set up by 9:30am.
4. Any company providing a medical service, whether for payment or no cost, must provide a detailed list and description of such services and obtain prior approval of the SOCC.
5. Participants must sell from their designated space; no roving or moving to another location without permission from SOCC or event staff.
6. Participants are responsible for set-up and tear down of their own displays. All participants must clean area before leaving at the end of day.
7. Participants must comply with fire codes.
8. Booths must conform to size restrictions on all sides and not infringe on walkways or neighboring booth spaces.
9. No dogs or pets of any kind are allowed in food preparation areas (except service animals).
10. Alcoholic beverages are prohibited on event grounds.
11. Participants will cooperate in any way necessary to provide a safe and enjoyable event for festival goers as well as fellow participants.
12. SOCC shall have no liability for damage of property belonging to participants. Neither SOCC, City of Los Angeles, and/or sponsors or agents and/or their representatives or any member or employee of the event is responsible for any injury, loss or damage caused by any exhibitor, his/her employee or property. The Exhibitor, upon execution of this contract, expressly releases the forgoing names, parties, individuals and employees from any and all claims for such loss, damage or injury.
13. All vendor participants should have their own liability insurance.
14. Refunds will be made only if a written request is received no less than four weeks prior to the event. A $75 cancellation fee will be deducted from all refund checks. No refunds due to bad weather, acts of terrorism, force majeure or acts of God.
15. Commercially manufactured wares or exhibits will be allowed in the festival. These items will be set up in locations determined by the Sherman Oaks Chamber of Commerce and Event Management.
The undersigned vendor, for themselves, legal representatives and assigns fully and forever releases the Sherman Oaks Chamber of Commerce, City of Los Angeles, and any of their agents from claims related to the vendor’s participation in the 2018 Sherman Oaks Street Fair and from any third party claim arising from said participation.
$75 cancellation fee up before October 1, 2018. No refunds after October 1, 2018.
I have read all conditions and agree to abide by them.