Sold OutGo to Cart
On Saturday and Sunday, July 8 and 9, Downtown Los Altos will transform into the largest two-day, mid-summer event in the Bay Area!
This highly-rated Festival showcases the distinctive works of artists and craftspeople from more than a dozen states. The Festival also features select vintages by the glass from local wineries as well as a wide variety of foods including Thai, Chinese, Mexican, All American favorites like sausages, hot links and roasted corn, sweets of all kinds, and more.
Enjoy free concerts all day from performers such as The Houserockers, The Megatones, Blue House, and Steve Kritzer.
The Festival is a great event for the whole family with a large selection of rides, activities and entertainment for children all weekend in the FunZone.
A Los Altos Village Association sponsored event.
• The Festival is attended by more than 125,000 people from the Bay Area's wealthiest communities.
• Los Altos is ranked as the 2nd Best Place to live in California by AreaVibes, and 11th in USA.
• Los Altos and Los Altos Hills are home to executives of more than 45 leading high tech Silicon Valley companies.
• The average household income in Los Altos is $249,300 and $381,000 in Los Altos Hills.
• According to a recent survey, 66% of Festival goers have visited the Festival before and 93% are planning to return again.
• The same survey indicates that the Festival draws people from all over the Bay Area, with 25% coming from Los Altos and Los Altos Hills.
Total Vendors Previous Year: 235
Click Scan Share, Cobalt Power, Craftsmen's Guild, Cutco Cutlery, David Frank Design, Diamond Resorts, Door Pros, Heritage Bank of Commerce, HP, Landsystems, Landscaping, MAC Design, Peninsula Open Space Trust, Solar City, Star One Credit Union, Toyota, Walgreens
• Have access to one of the most sought after demographics in the country; this is an exceptional opportunity to reach the sophisticated Bay Area market.
• The Festival experience offers sponsors the opportunity for team building and employee volunteer opportunities.
• Develop new business contacts. The Festival provides you with a unique networking opportunity to connect with the community in a fun and entertaining environment.
• Demonstrate or test market your product and receive instant responses.
• Show your company’s commitment to the arts and local community; the Festival offers a great way to show your commitment to the residents of the Bay Area.
• Develop cross-promotional opportunities and new business relationships.
• Expand current contacts.
• Reach a large audience with repeated impressions, depending on sponsorship levels.
• Your company logo and/or name can appear in all promotional materials, including the Festival website, our Facebook page, and mentions on Twitter.
If exhibitor cancels prior to June 1st, 2017 a 25% cancellation fee will apply to the refund.
If exhibitor cancels between June 1st and June 30th, 2017 a 50% cancellation fee will apply to the refund.
If LAVA is unable or is prevented from performing services due to a strike, acts of God, governmental regulation or any other reason, or even though inclement weather may prevent part or all the Los Altos Arts & Wine Festival, the Sponsor shall remain liable for payment of the full contract price. Furthermore, LAVA has the sole right to determine in good faith whether any such weather conditions shall render part or all of the Los Altos Arts & Wine Festival impossible, hazardous or unsafe.