About This Event
In 1998, Omega Events launched an annual blues festival in Dana Point, CA. Twenty-One years later, Omega Events is recognized as one of the nation’s top blues promoters, having been named “Best Promoter” by blues music’s premier organization, The Blues Foundation, in Memphis, Tennessee.
Attendees enjoy this inviting festival layout, highlighted by three stages of alternating music, an international Food Court, an eclectic Vendor Village with 50+ unique booths, and Microbrew Tasting!
From Grammy winners to music legends, Doheny has been host to many of the top names in rock, soul & blues, including B.B. King, The Black Crowes, Bonnie Raitt, Crosby, Stills & Nash, Gregg Allman, John Fogerty, Brian Setzer, Al Green, Etta James, Keb’ Mo’, Jonny Lang and The Doobie Brothers, amongst others.
Female/Male Gender Split44 %56 %
Past or Current Sponsors and Vendors
Total Previous Year Vendors: 50
Wahoo Fish Tacos, eureka! organic bread, Guitar Center, Uber, Blue Moon, Coors Light, Evian, and more
VENDOR CONDITIONS & POLICIES
Each vendor space and pricing is based on a 10’ x 15’ area (10 feet deep & 15 feet wide) which does not include a fixed canopy (pricing for the rental of a canopy is indicated on the Vendor Application). Vendors who participate in the Doheny Blues Festival will be responsible for all of the conditions and policies listed below. Any violation of these conditions, or any other condition imposed by staff members at the event, are cause for removal from the event without refund.
1. APPLICATION DEADLINE: A completed application and payment must be received by April 19, 2018 – any applications received after this date may not be considered for approval. If you require more then a 10’ x 15’ vendor space, you must make arrangements in advance and pay for the additional booth space. If you show up with a larger set-up then you informed us about, you will not be accommodated. Confirmation of acceptance will be sent no later than May 1st.. *SEE VENDOR APPLICATION FOR FEES.
2. ITEMS FOR SALE: All items sold at the events must be approved in advance. If not already on file, vendors must submit two photos of their booth space and menu items (printed brochures are acceptable) with the completed application. NOTE: BEVERAGES MAY NOT BE SOLD BY FOOD VENDORS.
3. APPLICATION REJECTION POLICY: Doheny Blues Festival reserves the right to reject any application. A full refund of all fees will be sent with the rejection letter.
4. APPLICATION CANCELLATION: Cancellations will incur a 50% fee, up until April 1. No refunds will be given after April 2nd, 2018.
5. SPACE LOCATION: Vendor booth spaces are assigned by the Vendor Coordinator.
With your completed application, you must provide a copy of a valid CA Seller’s Permit Number. If you do not have a seller's permit, you will not be allowed to sell products at the festival. A copy of the permit must be available at the event upon inspection, if so requested.
7. EXCLUSIVITY: Although we strive to limit competing products, the Doheny Blues Festival does not guarantee to any vendor the exclusive right to sell a certain product(s).
8. SOLICITATIONS & DEMONSTRATIONS: Solicitations and/or demonstrations by exhibitors must be confined within their respective booths and/or spaces.
9. LOAD-IN HOURS: Vendors will be allowed to set up between 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Friday, May 18 only, and there will be no set-ups allowed the day of the festival. The Doheny Blues Festival Staff will provide overnight security.10. LOAD-OUT HOURS: Break-down of booths will not be permitted prior to the start of the final music performer. For the safety of fans in attendance, vendors will not be allowed to access their booth by car prior to the closing time of 10:00 p.m. each day.
11. PARKING & PASSES:
A) Each food vendor will be allowed to park one vehicle behind their booth in the food court. All other vendor/staff parking will be at the dirt lot on the corner of Pacific Coast Highway & Dana Point Harbor Drive. Your parking pass will allow your vehicle access to deliver and drop off goods onsite but will not permit you to park within the park. DBF will provide a shuttle service to and from the vendor parking lot and the festival grounds.
B) Your company will be provided up to (8) vendor wristbands per-day.
C) If additional employee wristbands are required, they must be purchased in advance ($40 per day, per employee). A maximum of 4 additional passes (per day) can be purchased for employees only.
12. VENDOR CHECK-IN: Vendor wristbands WILL NOT be mailed out prior to show. Upon acceptance, you will be forwarded an “employee check-in” list to be completed and sent back to our offices – due no later than May 1.
13. GONE GREEN: The City of Dana Point has banned all Styrofoam and plastic products within city limits, and therefore we require compostable service ware at the festival. You can purchase your (flatware, plateware, and napkins) from The Paper Company by contacting them at (800) 834-6248.
14. LOST, STOLEN OR DAMAGED: Vendor agrees that the Doheny Blues Festival and its staff will not be responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged materials, merchandise and/or property.
15. RAIN, COLD, ETC.: Vendor agrees that the Doheny Blues Festival and its staff will not be responsible for any loss caused by fire, flood, theft, rain, cold, fog or any other elements of nature or man.
16. LIABILITY: Vendor expressly agrees to indemnify and save and hold harmless the Doheny Blues Festival, its officers, agents, volunteers and employees from any and all claims for loss, damage, injury or liability of whatsoever nature and howsoever the same may be caused.
17. INSURANCE: Each Food vendor must provide the Doheny Blues Festival with an original Certificate of Insurance naming “Doheny Blues Festival, Inc, and City of Dana Point” as additionally insured.
Bodily Injury & Property Damage $1,000,000 Product Liability $1,000,000
18. The Doheny Blues Festival reserves the right to make changes at any time, as necessary.
19. All vendor fees should be payable to “Doheny Blues Festival, Inc.” and mailed to 27782 Vista Del Lago - Suite
C28 - Mission Viejo, CA 92692 – Attn: Ryan Cueva
Prohibited Vendor Types
Event Terms and Cancellation Policy
APPLICATION CANCELLATION: Cancellations will incur a 50% fee, up until April 20. No refunds will be given after April 20th, 2018.