About This Event
9th ANNUAL CALIFORNIA WINE FESTIVAL - ORANGE COUNTY
The California Wine Festival is a showcase of California’s premier
wine and culinary professionals. Now, in its ninth year, the Festival showcases nearly 250 wines from over 80 wineries, 30 of Orange County’s fine dining restaurants, gourmet food companies, and lifestyle exhibitors.
TO SIGN UP - CLICK "SEE EVENT SPACE" BUTTON TO THE RIGHT
*IMPORTANT: Must pour Saturday to be eligible to participate @ the Friday event.
SILENT AUCTION- You will receive $100 off your fee total if you agree to donate
(and ship to us by April 1, 2018) an auction item with market value of $100+
Benefiting Surfrider Foundation
Friday, April 20, 2018 - Rare & Reserve Tasting
Laguna Cliffs Marriott Ballroom 6:30- 9pm (600 guests)
*IMPORTANT: Wine quality should be reserve and/or rare, limited production wines.
Saturday, April 21, 2018 - Beachside Wine Festival
Lantern Bay Park, Dana Point, CA 11:30-3:30pm (2500 guests)
• 41% of Festival visitors were from the Orange County area while 59% were non‐local (25+ miles away)
• 11% of those surveyed had never been to Orange County
• Median Age of Festival out‐of‐town guest: 47 years old
• Typical Travel Party: 3 adults
• 55.3% of the guests had an annual household income of at least $150,000, with 11.1% having household income of above $250,000
• The majority of Festival attendees are married, employed full‐time and have a college degree
• 43% of out‐of‐town guests reported that they stayed and paid for accommodations for an average of 2 nights
• Top non‐local states for visitation: Washington, Nevada and Colorado
Female/Male Gender Split63 %37 %
Email23,000SUBSCRIBERS18 %OPEN RATE6 %AVG CTR18BLASTS SENT
Past Sponsors and Vendors
Total Previous Year Vendors: 150
Prohibited Vendor Types
Event Terms and Cancellation Policy
Cancellation Notices: Must be in writing and received by March 1, 2018, exhibitors will receive a full refund minus $45 handling fee.