About This Event
10th ANNUAL CALIFORNIA WINE FESTIVAL - ORANGE COUNTY
The California Wine Festival is a showcase of California’s premier
wine and culinary professionals. Now, in its ninth year, the Festival showcases nearly 250 wines from over 80 wineries, 30 of Orange County’s fine dining restaurants, gourmet food companies, and lifestyle exhibitors.
TO SIGN UP - CLICK "SEE EVENT SPACE" BUTTON TO THE RIGHT
*IMPORTANT: Must pour Saturday to be eligible to participate @ the Friday event.
Wine quality should be reserve and/or rare, limited production wines for Friday event.
• Exhibitor booth sign for your company
• 6’ draped table for Rare & Reserve and 8’ draped table for Beachside Wine Festival/Grand Tasting
• 10’ x 10’ Tent canopy @ Saturday Beachside/Grand Tasting
• Company listing in tasting program and on Festival web site
• Glasses – for wine sampling
• Ice and holding containers to chill wine
• Water for rinsing
• Dump buckets
SILENT AUCTION- You will receive $100 off your fee total if you agree to donate
(and ship to us by April 1, 2018) an auction item with market value of $100+
Benefiting Surfrider Foundation
Friday, April 26, 2019 - Rare & Reserve Tasting
Dana Point Yacht Club 6:30- 9pm (500 guests)
*IMPORTANT: Wine quality should be reserve and/or rare, limited production wines.
Saturday, April 27, 2019 - Beachside Wine Festival
Lantern Bay Park, Dana Point, CA 12-4pm (2500 guests)
• 41% of Festival visitors were from the Orange County area while 59% were non‐local (25+ miles away)
• 11% of those surveyed had never been to Orange County
• Median Age of Festival out‐of‐town guest: 41 years old
• Typical Travel Party: 3 adults
• 55.3% of the guests had an annual household income of at least $200,000, with 11.1% having household income of above $250,000
• The majority of Festival attendees are married, employed full‐time and have a college degree
• 43% of out‐of‐town guests reported that they stayed and paid for accommodations for an average of 2 nights
• Top non‐local states for visitation: Washington, Nevada and Colorado
Female/Male Gender Split66 %34 %
Advertising Spend$20,000.00TOTAL$12,000.00INTERNET$2,000.00PRINT$2,000.00 TV$4,000.00 OTHER
Email23,000SUBSCRIBERS18 %OPEN RATE6 %AVG CTR18BLASTS SENT
Past or Current Sponsors and Vendors
Previous Year Total Exhibitors, Vendors and Sponsors: 150
Event Terms and Cancellation Policy
Cancellation Notices: Must be in writing and received by March 1, 2019, exhibitors will receive a full refund minus $45 handling fee.