About This Event
California Brew & BBQ Festival is Saturday, September 29 at our beautiful oceanfront venue in Santa Barbara. Sample over 50 breweries, cider makers and wineries. Enjoy tri-tip from top Santa Barbara restaurants as they compete for Best BBQ! Meet world champion pitmaster, Doug Scheiding. Grab your souvenir glass and start sipping just a frisbee throw away from the sparkling Pacific, while One2Tree, a soulful reggae band, keeps the beat for this all-day feast for the senses where beer is king.
California Brew Festival benefits Surf Happens Foundation.
TO SIGN UP - CLICK "SEE EVENT SPACE" BUTTON TO THE RIGHT
• 8 foot table
• Glasses – for beer sampling
• Company listing in event program and on Festival web site
• Signage for you company
• 10’ x 10 ‘ exhibitor tent (branded tents are okay)
• Beer to serve to attendees (approx. 1500 attendees)
• Table drape for 8 foot table (Limited linens available on-site, please reserve in advance if you do not have one)
Female/Male Gender Split43 %57 %
Email23,000SUBSCRIBERS18 %OPEN RATE6 %AVG CTR18BLASTS SENT
Past or Current Sponsors and Vendors
Total Previous Year Vendors: 60
Prohibited Vendor Types
Event Terms and Cancellation Policy
Cancellation Notices: Must be in writing and received by August 15, 2018, exhibitors will receive a full refund minus $45 handling fee.