About This Event
What makes a happy mom on Mother’s Day? Happy kids! Besides loads of strawberry treats, shopping, cooking demonstrations, and live bands, BerryFest is loaded with fun for the kids with a petting zoo, pony rides, princess pageant, strawberry shortcake eating contest, Amazing Animal World, nonstop shows on the Kids Stage, and a full kids’ carnival and fun zone.
Advertising Spend$62,000.00TOTAL$11,500.00INTERNET$3,000.00PRINT$15,000.00RADIO $12,480.00 TV$200.00 OTHER
Please note that space assignment is subject to change at anytime, even after it has already been assigned.
Event Terms and Cancellation Policy
PARTICIPANT’S WAIVER, RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FOR THE EVENT COORDINATOR & SPONSORS, PROMOTERS, JOHNY 5 PRODUCTIONS,, THE PLACER COUNTY FAIR ASSOCIATION, THEIR OFFICERS, AGENTS, SERVANTS AND EMPLOYEES.
READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING. IF WAIVER IS NOT SIGNED, PARTICIPANT WILL NOT BE REGISTERED AND FORM WILL BE REJECTED.
IN CONSIDERATION OF THE ACCEPTANCE OF THIS REGISTRATION FORM FOR THE PROGRAM LISTED, THE PARTICIPANT(S) NAMED ON THE FORM FREELY AGREES TO AND MAKES THE FOLLOWING CONTRACTUAL REPRESENTATIONS AND AGREEMENTS:
• The participant named has read the official rules/code of conduct and eligibility standards and understands the nature and content of the activities involved, and any potential dangers incidental to engaging in the activities.
• The participant named understands that breaking event rules may cause elimination of vendor space without refund.
• The participant named hereby voluntarily releases, discharges, waives and relinquishes any and all actions or causes of action for personal injury (including death) or property damage occurring to himself/herself arising as a result of participating in the said program or any incidental activities.
• The participant named acknowledges that he/she has been fully and completely advised of the potential dangers incidental to engaging in the activities, and fully and voluntarily assumes the risks of engaging in the program and activities.
• I hereby waive, release, and discharge, any and all claims for damages which may result in my participation in BerryFest. By my signature I release Johny 5 Productions, the Placer County Fair Association, and sponsors of any and all liability of personal loss to myself or property.
• This contract is not subject to early cancellation by applicant. Deposit and payments are non-refundable.
• BerryFest Strawberry Festival is not affiliated with Placer County Strawberry Festival, Roseville Strawberry Festival or A Hometown Affair.
• Any contracts may be voided by coordinators if a sponsorship is sold that is exclusive and conflicts with your category with full refund.
• Vendor space may NOT be sublet. Vendor may sell only what is accepted by this application. All giveaways must be pre-approved by event manager in writing.
• Applicant agrees to give at least 48 hours notice for events not attending. Applicant will not receive refund for absences. In addition to not receiving a refund, any non excused absences will result in a $145 fine.
• Shared Risk: I understand that refunds will not be given regardless of weather or unforeseen circumstances. RAIN OR SHINE EVENT. However, any event may be cancelled at coordinators discretion due to extreme conditions such as wind, storm, smoke, flood or any other act of god or terrorism without refund to vendor.